Today Linux port started to work. Base plugin was ported to Linux by blight years ago, so most of the works were already done. Some actualization required, since the code did not compiled and then did not linked. CMake helped me to attach necessary modules to the project and finally I managed to build it. The first successful start shown that my hardware lighting is incompatible with NVIDIA cards/drivers. I just turned it off. Then I found that the way I used to render frame buffer objects to screen does not work on Linux. Fixed. Found and fixed memory corruption problem, which I could not find on Windows. Now the port works, but some stuff does not work properly yet.